BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Becky H.
Stormville, NY
I love this perfume! The scent is long-lasting without being overpowering, it is definitely one of my favorites!
Jelssy R.
Torrance, Ca
This is by far my favorite perfume. It smells amazing!!! You'll smell great the whole day. It's worth every penny
Whitley B.
I don't own any but I will! Smells so amazing and girly. Such a beautiful perfume..... love love love it so much!
Nancy R.
Woodbridge , VA
I love love this perfume it smell soo wonderful not to stronge and last all day. The package is really pretty too
kara w.
Santa Monica, CA
I am a huge fan of this scent. It is perfect for daytime and it lasts the whole day. I would definitely recommend
Jade F.
Piedmont, OK
Ahhhhh! I love this scent! It's the best! Every time I wear it I feel beautiful even if I'm only in gym clothes!
Sarah L.
My absolute favorite perfume ever. The smell is gorgeous and it lasts all day without having to reapply. Perfect
vivi m.
villahermosa
My friend has it when I felt it I asked her, I really fell in love and I said the little thing in my life already
MELISSA J.
My absolute favorite scent ever. It's like heaven. I was afraid it would be too girly but it's warm and romantic.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
I love the sweet, floral scent of this perfume. It lasts all day long. I adore the bottle design, it's so unique!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?