BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...8 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Natasha D.
I love everything about this scent,its also very long lasting. It is pretty pricey, but its totally worth the investment.
Alejandra R.
Stuart, FL
I have been using this perfume for years, this is a staple in my collection, it is a very mature and sophisticated scent!
Rosa E.
Of amazing scents. This is my favorite fragrance. I tried a sample of it at Macy's and immediately fell in love with it.
Tammy R.
Brockway, PA
Love the bottle style and the scent of this product. Very happy that I received this sample I will purchase in the future
Heather C.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this perfume. It is such a beautiful scent. Every time I wear it, I get compliments and asked what I am wearing.
Kyra L.
Mound
Love this fragrance! It’s not overwhelming, but rather so fresh and subtle. It smells so good and can be worn year round.
Elena S.
Schaumburg, IL
This is one of my favorite scents. It is more on the muskier sider but i always get a lot of complements when i wear it.
Sarah A.
I asked for this perfume for Christmas and it doesn’t disappoint. It has a wonderful scent and lasts throughout the day.
Annie R.
Grove City, PA
My favorite perfume ever! Soft, feminine scent that lasts all day long. Like being kissed by a bouquet off fresh flowers.
Megan B.
Madison, WI
Best Xmas gift ever. Smells so appealing on. Can't stop getting complements when I wear it. Very seductive, light scent:
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora