BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Sasha💅🏽💄💋👑 T.
Hartford, CT
This is my FAVORITE perfume of all times! It’s such a mature scent yet it’s not overpowering! I’m on my 2nd bottle.
Cheyenne C.
This is seriously my favorite fragrance in the world, it's light but noticeable and I always get compliments on it.
rebecca h.
west covina, CA
My boyfriend bought this for me as a birthday gift and he loves smelling it on me! The bottle itself is adorable !
Kaelyn C.
This smells amazing but unfortunately I will not be repurchasing due to the fact that they still test on animals :(
Ashley C.
My absolute top 5 perfumes of all time. I️ love the feminine musky smell to it. I️f I️ could I️ would bathe in it!
Melody B.
N Lauderdale, FL
This is such a seductive sweet fragrance that lingers on you. I just love this fragrance, it's one of my favorites.
Lisa N.
Niles, IL
Smells amazing beautiful packaging it extremely pricey. Not something I purchase often therefore I don't use often
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I'm obsessed with this perfume. Best fragrance ever. It's super feminine. Definitely a great year round scent!!!!!
Fran C.
Chesapeake, VA
My favorite perfume. Very sweet and floral, but it's not too overpowering. It's just an all around beautiful scent.
Allee C.
Princeton, KY
The best smelling perfume I have ever used. Stays on all day long with just s few squirts, just a little pricey :(
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?