BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amanda R.
Daphne
This is a great floral. I wore it for about a year and now it feels a little too powdery too me. I do love it, but I've just moved on to other things. (And you should do that sometimes, too. Try something new!) It's expensive, but it's a good long lasting scent with a lot of love for the wearer. It will get you tons of compliments!
Joanna T.
Baltimore, MD
My sister swears by this perfume. She’s been wearing it for years and always smells amazing. It’s a bit pricey, but definitely worth it as it smells great & lasts a long time. Definitely recommend!
Ellen H.
Love this feminine scent it’s light and floral but also has a deep undertone that stays all day. This is one of my favorite spring scents it is very romantic and I always get compliments on it!
Alyssa Kayla J.
Yummiest floral fragrance around. I think i have said that about a few other frafrances and now regret that since this one really is my favorite. Good for year round and sexy enough for night too
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I am OBSESSED with this fragrance, and I’m not the only one! All of my friends and family go crazy over it. It’s been a favorite of mine for over 6 years. It is just pure heaven. I highly recommend it.
Faith E.
Williamstown, NJ
I am obsessed with this perfume! It’s packaging is adorable. The scent is unique and fantastic. The bottle is a little pricey but I don’t care to be honest. It is amazing! Ten out of ten would buy again.
Brittney💛 N.
Longwood, FL
I think everyone needs this perfume in their life!! It smells amazing, and it’s not a super strong overwhelming scent. A few sprays will last you all day. This is definitely one of my favs!
Brianna V.
Mission, TX
This perfume is by far THE best and sweetest I have ever had! It literally lasts all day and the bottle is just gorgeous. It is pricy but is definitely worth it. I would totally recommend!
Shantel B.
tampa
I bought this as a treat for myself and I’m proud I did. The smell is amazing and I live wearing it when I’m going on cute little dates. The bottle is way to cute and I’d recommend this fragrance to every female.
Ashley J.
Sunrise, FL
This perfume is soooo loud. What I mean by loud is it very strong. It does smell nice but please do not put too much on yourself. A little does go a long way. You can really smell thing from a mile away too much and you could fill an entire room with the smell for a while
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back