BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Michele F.
Flower Bomb hands down the best fragrance out that I've tried. It's my go to when I want to feel pretty and girly :)
Ibania G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Smells amazing, make you feel like you walking into a garden of the most beautiful flowers, I bought mine at Macy's.
sonya n.
Delicious, smell choose this over anything else. Long lasting and not as strong to bother those sensitive to smells.
Julie S.
Newark, NJ
The only fragrance I wear it last all day long it never goes bad and it smells very clean and the bottle is beautiful
Francesca W.
Love this perfume! It's my special date night scent. Not as floral as the name suggests. Just beautifully complex.
Fran C.
Chesapeake, VA
My favorite perfume. Very sweet and floral, but it's not too overpowering. It's just an all around beautiful scent.
Cheyenne C.
This is seriously my favorite fragrance in the world, it's light but noticeable and I always get compliments on it.
Sasha💅🏽💄💋👑 T.
Hartford, CT
This is my FAVORITE perfume of all times! It’s such a mature scent yet it’s not overpowering! I’m on my 2nd bottle.
Katrina P.
My favorite perfume!! I have woken this for about 7 yrs. I still buy this one. I actually have to buy one this week
Chelcie Nicole D.
Stigler, OK
This smells so delicious. It wears well. Stays all day. Everyone loves it on me. It’s a little pricey but not bad.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?