BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Danielle D.
Brookhaven, GA
Love this! Scent is very individual so it's hard to write about this. It's spicy and sweet and just honestly a nice scent.
April f.
Knoxville, TN
One of my top favorite perfumes ever. I love the scent and it stays with you all day. The spice balances the heavy floral.
Mellissa F.
Cottageville, WV
I love this perfume... It is pricey but it is definitely worth it ...I would recommend it if you haven't tried it by now .
Mullins M.
Piketon
The smell was amazing it was not strong and over powering it so suttel , doesn't take a lot to put on, just takes a little
Beatriz A.
San Antonio, TX
My best friend has this perfume and I always use it! It's my favorite scent right now! I plan on purchasing it eventually.
Dali G.
I love the scent of this perfume ❣ it's so expensive but it's the only one that last all day , even I can smell it next day
Samantha C.
YALL DONT KNOW. THIS IS AMAZING. This is a sweet floral scent, comes in a cute glass bottle. This is my favorite scent EVER
Maribel H.
Los angeles, CA
I love the smell of this perfume it smells soft a little sweet is the perfect gift for me or give for Christmas #GIFTCRUSH
Molly L.
Absolutely love this perfume! It's long lasting and has subtle cinnamon scent on my skin. It has become my signature scent.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
This is one of my all time favorite scents. It lasts for a very long time. I also get complimented on it whenever I wear it
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora