BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
zoila n.
Lincoln, RI
This perfume is amazing! It's a delicate light smell! And very feminine. In my opinion it's the best perfume out there
Lee J.
Coral Springs, FL
Love this perfume so much. I got it as a present and make sure I replace it with the same exact perfume once I run out.
Michelle S.
Streamwood, IL
I love this perfume, it's expensive but worth it. It lasts forever and I get tons of compliments whenever I wear it.
Emily G.
Monmouth, IL
THIS IS ACTUALLY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. I feel so girly and pretty wearing this!! One of my absolute favorites for sure
Priscilla A.
Brentwood, NY
THIS SCENT IS SO POWERFUL yet not overwhelming. the mix of flavors is captivating and addicting, so worth the price
Rebecca R.
This perfume smells really awesome! The scent lasts all day. It's the perfect day time version of YSL's Black Opium.
Lilian N.
Long Beach, CA
Best perfume ever!. This is my go to perfume for everything!. I don't care what season it is I will always use this!.
Marty V.
Beautiful scent, but go easy on it because it can easily be overpowering. It wears really nicely throughout the day.
Jasmine R.
Bronx, NY
By far my favorite perfume ever !!! Last all day and does not have an over powering sent. Hate that it's so expensive
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
This perfume is the bomb! I love the smell of this and it will last for hours after I apply it. Time to reup on this.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?