BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
This is such a refreshing and beautiful scent! Light and sweet. Love it. It is definitely in my top 5 favorite fragrances!!
Danielle D.
Brookhaven, GA
Love this! Scent is very individual so it's hard to write about this. It's spicy and sweet and just honestly a nice scent.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
this is always one of my main go to brands for perfume, they ladt long, smells amazing and just reslly get what you pay for
Jada J.
This scent is extraordinary. It smells like heaven in a bottle. I would love to try this scent again when I get this scent.
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
This smells so amazing and femine I love wearing this and get compliments all the time. It last a long time on me as well.
Jessica S.
Conroe , TX
One of my favorite perfumes I've had the sample size and automatically I bought the bigg perfume it's totally worth buying!
lanie r.
Love this perfume one of my fave. Always get so many complements when I wear it. And I lasts all day never have to reapply.
Mellissa F.
Cottageville, WV
I love this perfume... It is pricey but it is definitely worth it ...I would recommend it if you haven't tried it by now .
Seth S.
Broken Arrow
I bought this for my wife. I really like the smell and she loves it. It’s a good price and it lasts a while. Great product.
Beatriz A.
San Antonio, TX
My best friend has this perfume and I always use it! It's my favorite scent right now! I plan on purchasing it eventually.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back