BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Tammy R.
Brockway, PA
Love the bottle style and the scent of this product. Very happy that I received this sample I will purchase in the future
Chelsea M.
Laveen , AZ
I really like this scent. It lasts for a really good amount of time. The scent is bright and feminine but still very fun.
Jazmin R.
The perfect combination of sweet but flowery scent this is one of my go to perfumes for a night out or a day of shopping.
rossmarie g.
My favorite fragrance! The smell is so sweet and not as strong as other perfumes might be. I really love how it smells ❤
Olivia A.
This is my all time favorite scent and is almost relaxing cause of how good it smells and is a little pricey but worth it
Lindsay M.
Newtown, PA
Flower bomb by viktor @ rolf is a PERFECT summer scent! It's so fresh and flowery! It's definitely my go to summer scent!
Yizel M.
Titusville, FL
Absolutely love my perfume! It lasts all day and I get so many complements! It has a musky smell but not to over bearing.
Katelyn A.
Salt Lake City
The best smelling perfume in all the land. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. The scent lasts forever and is so amazing.
Patricia E.
Reno, NV
This perfume is my favorite!! I love how it smells - perfect for light, everyday use! I use it daily and get compliments!
Christina L.
Canton, MI
My absolute favorite perfume, however I refuse the pay the crazy price for it. I wish they would make it more affordable.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?