BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Shannon P.
Deltona, Fl
I got this this as a gift for Christmas not my favorite but it is nice it's kinda a sweet floral sent it does last all day
Jada J.
This scent is extraordinary. It smells like heaven in a bottle. I would love to try this scent again when I get this scent.
Michelle R.
This is my favorite of the season. Its so fresh and beautiful.  It stays all day and smells great. So worth the money.
Mellissa F.
Cottageville, WV
I love this perfume... It is pricey but it is definitely worth it ...I would recommend it if you haven't tried it by now .
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This perfume is great. It's sweet but the perfect sweet. I use it to work and my coworkers loved it. I truly recommend it.
Beatriz A.
San Antonio, TX
My best friend has this perfume and I always use it! It's my favorite scent right now! I plan on purchasing it eventually.
Dani C.
Queen creek, AZ
My go to scent! I wore this for my "wedding scent" and had so many compliments. It actually lasts and isn't over powering.
Lydia O.
The smell of this perfume is just plain amazing! I would love to have this..but unfortunately it's just too pricey for me.
Nathalie M.
It has a nice smell, tried samples of it and would love to have it, as a tester that I tried it lasted a pretty long time !
Annie K.
Miami
This smells like a bottle of heaven my goto spring time scent everyone will ask you where you got tht from kee it a secret
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?