BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Viktor & Rolf flowerbomb way de parfum . Excellent scent. Love the package. Very unique . Very special and higher end product.
Melissa M.
Shoreview
This is one of my favorites. My boyfriend always compliments me when i wear it as well. it stays on for such a long time.
Kia G.
Philadelphia , PA
This is the best perfume hands down. It has a lovely smell. You don't need to spray a lot and it last all day. I only buy this.
Christi S.
Diamond Bar, CA
At first i didn't like the smell of this in the store but throughout the day it smelled great on my skin and very long lasting
kim m.
okemah, OK
Love this product smells awesome and will wear it for a long time it is a good product and smells so good i will defiantly buy
Anaeli R.
My absolute favorite perfume! Beautiful bottle and sweet fragrance. With just 1 or 2 sprays, you have an all day wear perfume.
Cammy L.
Alpharetta, GA
Subtle but such a beautiful scent, perfect for spring and summer. So light and fresh. I like to spray it on my fresh sheets too
Madeline D.
Shreveport, LA
Love this scent! Love the floral notes mixed with the sweet. Seductive and sweet all at the same time. Perfect for date night.
Rayleen D.
EL MONTE, CA
Ahhhhh! my 2nd favorite perfume ever! <3 i absolutley love it! it has a clean crisp girly smell! would totally purchase again!
Gabbii M.
Chula Vista, CA
I am in love with this perfume it is my favorite of all time i cant live without it i have all the sizes i just love it so much
Molly J.
Hemet, CA
Where can I purchase this perfume? Or get a sample?
Veronica G.
Covina, CA
Would like to use this product. Is the sent on this perfume strong or light?
heather s.
flint, mi
just wondering how much this is. i have a friend that said it is amazing? any answers where do you buy it from macys?
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it has anyone tried this?
breanne b.
mauriceville
how long does the smell last?

back