BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Miriam S.
Staten Island, NY
I love this scent and recommend it to anyone who love sweet scents. Once you wear it you will receive so many compliments.
Maria K.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is my favorite perfume ever. I won't wear anything else. Only down fall is that its a little pricey but its worth it!
Audy E.
Smyrna, GA
This will hands down always be one of my favorite scents. It’s soft, sweet floral perfect for any time of year or occasion.
Anna K.
Brooklyn , NY
Should be an A+ really.
Light, but sexy perfume. Worth the money. A rollerball of this should be every woman's staple.
Karla H.
Salinas, CA
One of the best perfum i ever use smell so good and stays for long time and is worth and i really recommend that you tryit
Rebecca N.
Columbus, OH
This perfume is amazing. One of my all time favorites. I can definently see myself wearing this one day on my wedding day.
Maribel H.
Los angeles, CA
I love the smell of this perfume it smells soft a little sweet is the perfect gift for me or give for Christmas #GIFTCRUSH
Lauren C.
Katy, Tx
This is my go to perfume. Love that it's light but the fragrance lasts for hours. I always get compliments when I wear it.
Mullins M.
Piketon
The smell was amazing it was not strong and over powering it so suttel , doesn't take a lot to put on, just takes a little
Angela R.
Whittier, CA
I absolutely love it! One of my favorites! Very classy, sexy and feminine. Worth the price! It even comes in cute packaging
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?