BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Jaqui G.
Hollywood, FL
This perfume is pricey but worth it! It smells like a fancy bouquet of roses and you'll get so many compliments when you wear it!
Adriana G.
This is my absolute favorite perfume! It does a good job of lasting throughout the day and it goes well with my body chemistry.
Mollie D.
I use this whenever I'm going to a party or I'm dressed up. It has a classy feel to it and I've been in love with it for years.
Juantren M.
This perfume has a soft but loud scent. U can spray it once n it will last all day. It's expensive. U can find it @ saks n macys
Kristina V.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE this perfume! sexy, feminine, sweet, and super long lasting. Very distinct smell and i always get compliments when i wear it
Kanisha J.
Favorite fragrance. I have worn this centric years and receive compliments each time I have it on. Definitely a signature scent.
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
One of my all time favorites, has a light floral rose scent that's not over powering. I get many compliments on it when I wear it
Eva L.
Belleville, NJ
Love my new fragrance from my daughter fur Mother's Day. Flower Bomb i wear it everyday and the fragrance stays with you all day.
Zory P.
This perfume smells amazing. has a strong yet almost vanilla smell and lasts throughout the day! it also has a nice floral scent
Daniella D.
Flower bomb is the bomb it's expensive but worth every single dime I don't even know how to describe the scent but it's so sweet
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora