BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
This is a musky flower bomb! Love. I use to love this perfume and somehow I fell out of love with it. I was surprised to see it as #2 in perfume. It's definitely a winter scent and it lingers so wear it sparingly.
Maya S.
Minneapolis, MN
This is literally the best smelling perfume out there. It's not a super strong scent either but just enough to make a difference. Only thing I wish was different is that it wasn't so expensive but oh well.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PERFUME EVER!! I’m on my 3rd bottle already & whenever I wear this perfume, I always receive tons of compliments! It smells INCREDIBLE! The only downside of this perfume is the price.
melody m.
Alpharetta, GA
i love this i use it everyday! it is my first time using this product as i love it! super long lasting and it smells amazing. it smells like I essential oil and so nice ! i would definitely buy this again!
Amanda R.
Daphne
This is a great floral. I wore it for about a year and now it feels a little too powdery too me. I do love it, but I've just moved on to other things. (And you should do that sometimes, too. Try something new!) It's expensive, but it's a good long lasting scent with a lot of love for the wearer. It will get you tons of compliments!
Tiffany V.
Tampa, FL
I love this perfume. I’ve had two so far. You can purchase this ay Macy’s or anywhere that sells perfumes. I love the bottle it comes in and the scent is different. Not too strong of a scent and still long lasting.
Kimberly S.
I really like this perfume. It smells really nice and lasts all day! I have a hard time with scents canceling and this one stays put. It smells so delicate and feminine. It is also a scent that you can wear all year long.
shevin t.
I loveeee this perfume sooo much! it has an amazing almost fruity scent that you can’t get tired of. although most perfumes are pricey this one is worth it. it lasts for so long and the package is cute too!
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
Perfect scent for the winter. Floral but with weight l. I got this as a gift from Sephora. It is very long lasting i highly recommend it. It is a very high end fragrance but i would splurge its worth it
Daniela C.
Houston
I love this. This scent is one of those that lasts on my stubborn skin. It has a spice or musk to it, which some may think is too deep, but those are my favorite kind. This is a sexy, night time scent for me!
Lee W.
Sarnia, ON
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent like? Is it a spicy floral? Or is it a fruity floral?
Sarah S.
Shawnee, OK
I have smelled this in the magazines and like it. I want to know if it lasts all day or wears off quickly? Is it worth the price?
Mrrrr G.
What are some of your fav perfumes to wear? Looking for some suggestions for Christmas gifts! 🙏
Alexis A.
Watertown, WI
I've smelled this scent at the mall and in magazines. I would love to try it. how long does it last? how strong is it? what would u pair it with, fashion n makeup-wise?
Jessica C.
How would you describe this fragrance? Is it floral, fruity, spicy, etc?

Sephora