BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Michelle G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I kept hearing YouTubers mention this perfume and I was like ok I’m over hearing about this. Then I received a free sample with a Sephora order. NOW I get why they keep talking about it. It’s a lovely scent
Maya S.
Minneapolis, MN
This is literally the best smelling perfume out there. It's not a super strong scent either but just enough to make a difference. Only thing I wish was different is that it wasn't so expensive but oh well.
melody m.
Alpharetta, GA
i love this i use it everyday! it is my first time using this product as i love it! super long lasting and it smells amazing. it smells like I essential oil and so nice ! i would definitely buy this again!
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PERFUME EVER!! I’m on my 3rd bottle already & whenever I wear this perfume, I always receive tons of compliments! It smells INCREDIBLE! The only downside of this perfume is the price.
Amanda R.
Daphne
This is a great floral. I wore it for about a year and now it feels a little too powdery too me. I do love it, but I've just moved on to other things. (And you should do that sometimes, too. Try something new!) It's expensive, but it's a good long lasting scent with a lot of love for the wearer. It will get you tons of compliments!
Kimberly S.
I really like this perfume. It smells really nice and lasts all day! I have a hard time with scents canceling and this one stays put. It smells so delicate and feminine. It is also a scent that you can wear all year long.
Tiffany V.
Tampa, FL
I love this perfume. I’ve had two so far. You can purchase this ay Macy’s or anywhere that sells perfumes. I love the bottle it comes in and the scent is different. Not too strong of a scent and still long lasting.
Chryel S.
Baltimore
I got a sample in my Sephora play bag and loved it. I immediately went to my ScentBird account and ordered it for next month subscription. It smells so good, something I will reorder again from ScentBird.
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
Perfect scent for the winter. Floral but with weight l. I got this as a gift from Sephora. It is very long lasting i highly recommend it. It is a very high end fragrance but i would splurge its worth it
Daniela C.
Houston
I love this. This scent is one of those that lasts on my stubborn skin. It has a spice or musk to it, which some may think is too deep, but those are my favorite kind. This is a sexy, night time scent for me!
Blanca C.
Have you found any cheaper scents that smell like this one?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is it worth it?
Rubab A.
Is the scent strong?? I love perfumes with strong scents and lasts a long time
Sarah B.
What does this smell like?
Nikkolette L.
Woodinville, WA
What are some comparable scents? I really love Flowerbomb and would like some other fragrances similar to it.

Sephora