BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Stephanie C.
Corona, California
This perfume smells heavenly. Every time I would walk into Macy’s I would spray it and it smells heavenly. I finally saved to buy it and it was worth every penny. I 100% recommended this perfume to everyone.
Ashley N.
Grain Valley, MO
This smells amazing!! I recommend buying in a gift set if you can as it will be the best value. Alone it’s a bit pricey. This was my first time buying this fragrance but I would buy it again! Def worth trying!
Meagan M.
Chatsworth
I like flowerbomb it is a really girly type of scent. When I wear it to work I get compliments, I've found though for florals men do seem to like it, maybe not as much as in bloom but they do seem to like it
Kayla S.
Buckley
This is my favorite perfume! I've received other floral perfumes as gifts and this is still what I go back to! The bottles last a long time and I always keep one on reserve! I will continue to buy flowerbomb
Rea A.
Bend, OR
This is my sister-in-law’s favorite and she gave it to all the bridesmaids. Its fun, but I dont usually wear perfume because I work in a scent-free medical office. I’m not mad at it, but I wont repurchase it either.
Michelle G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I kept hearing YouTubers mention this perfume and I was like ok I’m over hearing about this. Then I received a free sample with a Sephora order. NOW I get why they keep talking about it. It’s a lovely scent
Autumn U.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Omg this is by far my absolute favorite perfume ever!!!! It smells so freaking good, i seriously want to eat it!! I'm definetly buying the biggest bottle they sell as soon as the little one I have runs out!
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
This is a musky flower bomb! Love. I use to love this perfume and somehow I fell out of love with it. I was surprised to see it as #2 in perfume. It's definitely a winter scent and it lingers so wear it sparingly.
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
This perfume smells amazing! It's one of my all time favorites. A little goes a long way, so a bottle last me a long time. It's not prohibitively expensive, so I don't mind treating myself when it runs out!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Brooklyn, NY
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PERFUME EVER!! I’m on my 3rd bottle already & whenever I wear this perfume, I always receive tons of compliments! It smells INCREDIBLE! The only downside of this perfume is the price.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora