BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Kathia P.
Orlando , FL
The happy fragrance! The one I wear all the time! I love to wear it at all times! My favorite ever and so perfect for any weather!
Kaoutar R.
cincinnati, OH
I loooooove this perfume, very sweet floral, sexy, summery...but for me I like to wear it all year around, I always get compliments
Kira S.
I am absolutely in love with this perfume. It works very well with my body chemistry, and I constantly get asked what I'm wearing!
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
I have died and gone to heaven....lord if they ever discontinue this perfume I will just die...in one word to describe HEAVENLY!!!
Raechel B.
Vermilion, OH
It is very close to the male version of the fragrance, but has some floral notes. It is still really spicy and extremely enticing.
Tiffanymarie B.
DEDHAM
Got this for Christmas from my boyfriend Iam not a fan of flowery perfume but this one is amazing its a part of my collection now
Shamika Z.
Augusta, GA
The best perfume.. smells great..get compliments all day. I have the regular version and roller ball. Going to buy the lotion next.
Tonya J.
Tucson, AZ
I received a free sample and it's one of my favorite scents this Spring. Also, wrote a review on Sephora.com about my experience.
Amber A.
Rock Hill, SC
Light, very feminine, unique scent. Has deepness to it. It's more sophisticated than your usual floral, and the menfolk love it!
KATIE P.
Bealeton, VA
If you want that smell that doesn't overpower, but goes unnoticed, because you smell simply amazing. Flowerbomb is my #1 choice!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora