BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Carmeline P.
Brooklyn, NY
I don’t even know where to begin but this perfume is awesome. I.T smells wonderful. I can wear today and I.T last all day/all night.
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
This perfume is beautiful and smells amazing on. Some scents change on your skin but this one is always amazing whenever i put it on.
Margaret M.
San Antonio, TX
Love this perfume. Its very florally, it lasts long. Its is expensive in my opinion, but its worth it if you like name brand perfumes
Brooke S.
Cross Lanes , WV
So alluring,cozy,sexy. Lasts a long time and I always get compliments when wearing it! Reminds me of miss dior but lighter in scent!
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Kinda of a musky scent in my opinion it smells good but like an older woman's perfume it does smell sophisticated but not my favorite
Julia H.
This is my favourite scent. The packaging is beautiful and the smell has light notes of patchouli and I'm always getting compliments!
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Winking M.
Pahrump
Love, Love this perfume.  Great scent, bottle, longevity!  Its a must have for anyone that has a perfume collection.
Mandy k.
Hanover Park, IL
Love! smells so floral yet spicy! perfect as a fall and winter scent. it's a mature scent but not an old grandma scent, it's perfect
Madison N.
Winslow, IN
Expensive but it is sooooo worth it! Doesn’t smell too floral but really sweet. I can only afford the small one but it’s the best.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora