BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Leigh P.
Euless, TX
My favorite purfume. The floral romantic scent is so alluring. It is my go to for whrn I am wanting to feel beautiful and womanly.
April S.
Portsmouth, RI
Wonderful smells lovely. Highly recommend excellent . I feel this is great ptoduct I would love to try any new products thry have.
kathryn w.
Its a really expensive perfume, but it smells really nice and floraly .when i wear it i get a bunch of complements when i wear it .
Jessica  P.
OMG!!! This perfume is my go to. It’s pricey but it’s well worth it. You just have to spray it once and it will last the whole day.
carolyn c.
Forest Hills, NY
If you are looking for a smell of greatness please try out flowerbomb! Such a sweet and poignant scent, itll drive any man crazy!!!
Nitza T.
Rochester, NY
Great perfume, it depends who uses in order to get the scents. It last a long time, it doesn't goes away. The bottle is weightless
marissa d.
Pittsburg, California
This smells great and I have gave this product to a couple of my friends as gifts and it ended up being my friends go to perfume.
Kait H.
findlay, OH
I️ wish I️t wasn’t so expensive. That’s seriously the one and only downfall. This is the best perfume I’ve ever smelled in my life!
Natalie  G.
Smells soooo good, and you only need one spritz! The scent is really long lasting, I can even smell it the next day on my clothes.
Crissy K.
Kissimmee, FL
This smells so nice,& its perfect for a girls night out!my sister liked it so much that she took my bottle so i had to buy another!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back