BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Ashley T.
This is a good fragrance as far as function is concerned but quite frankly I don't like this smell and really don't get the hype.
chantal s.
Shreveport, LA
Smells so good…long lasting and gorgeous packaging. the one for men is also to die for. great mothers day and father day gifts
Ninoshka R.
cataño
ES UN MUST HAVE pero lucky me que nunca lo eh tenido,solo eh probado muestras y su olor es lo mejor de lo mejor un buen perfume
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Love the packaging and love the fragrance. I usually purchase my perfumes from Sephora because they have such a large variety.
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
when I first try this at the macys counter I feel in love. its expensive but is worth the every penny. is long lasting is great
Jackie R.
W Valley City, UT
This is one of my favorite scents. I love the refillable bottle and that it saves the earth and some money when you refill it
Jessica H.
Oak Park, IL
My favorite scent of all time. Always complimented on it and the man loves it/thinks of me whenever it's around and vice versa.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
This is my "go to," FAVORITE perfume :) everyone loves it. I think the smell is unique and beautiful. Bottle is also gorgeous.
Cynthia E.
Corona, CA
One of my all time favorite perfumes. This is the perfect "Date" perfume since it has such a romantic scent and lasts a while.
Imilda K.
Sterling, VA
O-M-G! I can't explain how much I love this perfume! It smells so fresh and lasts very long! The only bad thing is the price!!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?