BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Rayleen D.
El Monte, CA
Ahhhhh! my 2nd favorite perfume ever! <3 i absolutley love it! it has a clean crisp girly smell! would totally purchase again!
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
I freaking love this perfume! it's feminine and sophisticated without smelling like old lady perfume. lasts a long time as well
kim m.
okemah, OK
Love this product smells awesome and will wear it for a long time it is a good product and smells so good i will defiantly buy
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
This is my new favorite smell. My boyfriend has the male version of spice bomb. It smells soooo good. Definitely give it a try.
Sana M.
Hammond, IN
I got the sample size of this perfume from sephora and since then i m in love with the smell.. Its very refreshing and elegant.
chantal s.
Shreveport, LA
Smells so good…long lasting and gorgeous packaging. the one for men is also to die for. great mothers day and father day gifts
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
Love Love Love Love
Can't say it enough use to wear daily before I wanted more of a variety lol. But great you would like too.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Love the packaging and love the fragrance. I usually purchase my perfumes from Sephora because they have such a large variety.
Heather A.
Salem, OR
I think the French nailed it with this fragrance I love the way it smellsn the way it makes your neck or arm smells is heavenly
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
Love this product. It lasts all day and does not give me a headache. It is like a sweet flower scent and I highly recommend it!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?