BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Shira C.
NEW HAVEN
I don't usually buy perfume, but had to buy this after I first smelled it. It's a little expensive, so I bought the rollerball.
Jordan M.
Granada Hills, CA
Oh my gosh this smells amazing. It also comes with a roller ball which is so handy and it doesn't bother the people around you.
Kait H.
This is a really great product! I’ve never smelled a perfume that smells so good in all my life. The price is the only downfall
Ashley T.
This is a good fragrance as far as function is concerned but quite frankly I don't like this smell and really don't get the hype.
Christi S.
Diamond Bar, CA
At first i didn't like the smell of this in the store but throughout the day it smelled great on my skin and very long lasting
kim m.
okemah, OK
Love this product smells awesome and will wear it for a long time it is a good product and smells so good i will defiantly buy
Blanca C.
I love this scent! It smells so wonderful and is extremely long lasting! I always get so many compliments on it when i wear it!
Ninoshka R.
cataño
ES UN MUST HAVE pero lucky me que nunca lo eh tenido,solo eh probado muestras y su olor es lo mejor de lo mejor un buen perfume
Madeline D.
Shreveport, LA
Love this scent! Love the floral notes mixed with the sweet. Seductive and sweet all at the same time. Perfect for date night.
Heather A.
Salem, OR
I think the French nailed it with this fragrance I love the way it smellsn the way it makes your neck or arm smells is heavenly
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?