BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Sharon G.
Melbourne
I've always wanted to try the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum.  I always pass it by when im looking for perfume.  I read the reviews and everyone who wrote a review loves it!
Emily E.
San Clemente
I’m literally so obsessed with this perfume, it smells AMAZING!! I’m not a super floral-y person and this is just super light and awesome, I wear it almost every single day and it lasts ALL DAY!!
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
I tested this on in Macy’s and it was amazing!!!! The flower bomb gives you such an elegant yet sexy attractive smell that lasts all day! The bottle is so beautiful and delicate and I take it with me everywhere!
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
One of my all time scents. I wore it so much that i am now have a mild allergy to it! I sneeze non stop. I love the sweet, floral & welcoming ingredients combined. I feel more confident when wearing it.
Amanda R.
Daphne
This is a great floral. I wore it for about a year and now it feels a little too powdery too me. I do love it, but I've just moved on to other things. (And you should do that sometimes, too. Try something new!) It's expensive, but it's a good long lasting scent with a lot of love for the wearer. It will get you tons of compliments!
Joanna T.
Davie, FL
My sister swears by this perfume. She’s been wearing it for years and always smells amazing. It’s a bit pricey, but definitely worth it as it smells great & lasts a long time. Definitely recommend!
Stephanie W.
Leeds, AL
I first got a sample of this at Sephora and I absolutely loved it. Of course my 16 year old did too so after buying my first bottle we are now on our second!! This is my favorite perfume ever!
Ellen H.
Love this feminine scent it’s light and floral but also has a deep undertone that stays all day. This is one of my favorite spring scents it is very romantic and I always get compliments on it!
Alia A.
Davenport, FL
This is one of my top favorite fragrances. The smell is so addicting and beautiful this scent is not overpowering. The price is a little high but a little goes a long way and the packaging is beautiful! This is an amazing gift for a loved one
Alyssa Kayla J.
Yummiest floral fragrance around. I think i have said that about a few other frafrances and now regret that since this one really is my favorite. Good for year round and sexy enough for night too
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?