BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...7 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Katie R.
My boyfriend loves this scent! I normally like fresher less sweet scents, but this one grew on me. However, I like the oil better!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
The scent is sweet with hints of floral. It lasts all day and you will only need one spray. I switch up between this and Miss Dior.
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
This is by far my all time favorite perfume. It smells so good get lots of compliments when I wear it. Definitely would recommend.
Doreen K.
I could use this everyday! My mom had it first but I loved it so much, I got my own.Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
April S.
Portsmouth, RI
Wonderful smells lovely. Highly recommend excellent . I feel this is great ptoduct I would love to try any new products thry have.
Anita B.
Plainfield, IL
One of my favorites! Love love love it. Smells great. Long lasting. I got mine at Macy’s for a great price. Bought multiple times.
Jessica  P.
OMG!!! This perfume is my go to. It’s pricey but it’s well worth it. You just have to spray it once and it will last the whole day.
Madison N.
Winslow, IN
Expensive but it is sooooo worth it! Doesn’t smell too floral but really sweet. I can only afford the small one but it’s the best.
Kait H.
Dublin, OH
I️ wish I️t wasn’t so expensive. That’s seriously the one and only downfall. This is the best perfume I’ve ever smelled in my life!
marissa d.
Pittsburg, California
This smells great and I have gave this product to a couple of my friends as gifts and it ended up being my friends go to perfume.
Deysy G.
Atlanta
I’ve been dying to buy this perfume, I love floral perfumes and since this is rated so high I figure it’s a must. Would you recommend it?
Kaitlin R.
What age categories would you recommend this perfume?
Caroline  S.
How do you describe the smell of this perfume
Julie N.
Manteca, CA
Is this perfume as great as everyone is saying it is? Or are the great reviews because you were given the product to sample? Just trying to find an unbiased honest review.
Yolanda D.
Why you think people will pay more for name brand perfume when the none name brand be as equal strong? #A-May-Zing virturalvoxbox

back