BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...8 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Julianne E.
Very light scent, perfect for spring. It's not overpowering and every time I wear this people stop and ask me what perfume I'm wearing.
Vivian V.
Phoenix, Az
I discovered this gem years ago and I absolutely love it. Pricey but so worth it. It has a scent that is unique and last all day long.
Eleni D.
Gaithersburg, MD
It was definitely a splurge because this stuff is not cheap but I love for strong and sweet the scent is. Absolutely worth every penny.
Tiffany W.
Seaside, CA
This fragrance is everything so happy I got to try a sample. I'm usually a fruity type a girl but this fragrance didn't disappointe me.
Jessi W.
Montevallo, AL
Just started wearing perfume (trying to be a little more girly) and flowerbomb has been my favorite. It smells nice and lasts all day.
Rita M.
Rego Park , NY
This scent is really amazing the first time I smelled it I completely fell in love it lasts a long time and smells amazing on my skin
Natasha S.
Vancouver, WA
By far my favorite fragrance!!! It's light and floral, not overpowering. Have repurchased several times and will continue to do so. ❤❤❤
Brieann R.
My absolute favorite fragrance! My variety of perfumes is not complete without it. I have tried to move to others but always come back.
kaela s.
Eastwindsor
OMG THIS PARFUM IS AMAZING !!!!! its very floral with a hint of sweet twist to it it is a very nice light scent beautiful bottle
Lourdine S.
I over love this perfume!! once I smelled it at macys I was addicted and it's great for the spring time because it is nice and fruity.
Alexis A.
Watertown, WI
I've smelled this scent at the mall and in magazines. I would love to try it. how long does it last? how strong is it? what would u pair it with, fashion n makeup-wise?
Jessica C.
How would you describe this fragrance? Is it floral, fruity, spicy, etc?
Lee W.
Sarnia, ON
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent like? Is it a spicy floral? Or is it a fruity floral?
Mrrrr G.
What are some of your fav perfumes to wear? Looking for some suggestions for Christmas gifts! 🙏
Sarah S.
Shawnee, OK
I have smelled this in the magazines and like it. I want to know if it lasts all day or wears off quickly? Is it worth the price?

Sephora