BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Tara C.
Bossier City, LA
ok I'm so inn love with this fragrance. its amazing. I can't begin to explain the yumminess of this scent. it is my go to fragrance.
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Kinda of a musky scent in my opinion it smells good but like an older woman's perfume it does smell sophisticated but not my favorite
Tonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this smell and I never get tired of smelling this wonderful fragrance.. I think everyone should try this lovely fragrance. :)
Linette|Beauty+Style B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The fragrance is amazing!! I love that the scent isn’t too strong but just right. Worth the investment! This is a huge must to have!
Glynnis S.
albany, NY
Personally, I don't like the smell. To me it smell like flowers and I really don't like that. I have to be in a special mood to wear
Mandy k.
Hanover Park, IL
Love! smells so floral yet spicy! perfect as a fall and winter scent. it's a mature scent but not an old grandma scent, it's perfect
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
One of my fave scents for Spring and Summer... even though I normally prefer a masculine scent! It's been a must have for 3years now
Margaret M.
San Antonio, TX
Love this perfume. Its very florally, it lasts long. Its is expensive in my opinion, but its worth it if you like name brand perfumes
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, TN
It has a sweet but lovely smell to it and I love it would recommend to anyone it's kinda pricey but well worth it you won't regret it
Jill C.
Bronx, NY
This fragrance is great for nighttime wear,last all night and has a not-to-strong payoff. Always receive compliments when I wear it.
Blanca C.
Have you found any cheaper scents that smell like this one?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is it worth it?
Nikkolette L.
Edmonds, WA
What are some comparable scents? I really love Flowerbomb and would like some other fragrances similar to it.
Sarah B.
What does this smell like?
Rubab A.
Is the scent strong?? I love perfumes with strong scents and lasts a long time

back