BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Daniella D.
Flower bomb is the bomb it's expensive but worth every single dime I don't even know how to describe the scent but it's so sweet
Samantha M.
Weston
It smells amazing and it just takes a drop. It's very clean and fresh and sometimes frangrances smell cheap ... This one does not
Mollie D.
I use this whenever I'm going to a party or I'm dressed up. It has a classy feel to it and I've been in love with it for years.
Jamielynn l.
Fayette
I absolute love this perfume.. Not that expensive.. Long lasting flower smell.. Its one of my favorites. Great value. 5 stars
Kristine B.
Fontana, CA
Smells amazing. I love that it is refillable at a lower price then having to buy a whole new bottle. I use this almost everyday.
Vianna M.
Might seem a little pricey but worth it its long lasting and smells just like it sounds, always get asked what perfume i have on
Esmeralda G.
I have this perfume and it smells amazing love it last a really lo general time I order it online very nice got here really fast
D M.
I got the Victor&Rolf Flowerbomb partum on my birthday and the word BOMB it's the main word here,its toooooo much flowery for me.
Debbie S.
Bethlehem, PA
I received this as a gift for my birthday and my boyfriend loves this fragrance on me! Running low, time to pick up a new bottle.
jessica l.
provo, UT
this scent is so sweet, so long lasting, & so feminine. I haven’t been impressed with a scent like this since la vie est belle!!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?