BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Kayluh K.
Moreno Valley, CA
My all time favorite perfume. It smells wonderful and it lasts long. Everyone compliments me on my lovely perfume while wearing this.
Joanna M.
Flower Bomb is the perfect floral perfume. Once it dries up the smell becomes more subtle and powerful. It's a sexy smell. I love it.
Michelle H.
Redwood City, CA
This has a great, fresh smell that lasts all day. It is a little strong at first, so don't put too much on. I highly recommend it!
Sandi Lynn C.
Springdale, AR
Received this as a gift two months ago and I'm about to run out. It's is the perfect every day fragrance. My husband loves it on me.
Mary K.
High Point, NC
I love the floral scent of Flowerbomb perfume. The oils last a little longer but either way i always get compliments when i wear it!
Jill C.
Bronx, NY
This fragrance is great for nighttime wear,last all night and has a not-to-strong payoff. Always receive compliments when I wear it.
Monica B.
Las Vegas , NV
I heard this was amazing I can't wait to try !! I wish I had a sample of this . I will definitely be putting this on my list to buy !
Jessica R.
I just love this scent. It is my favorite. It smells so sweet and feminine and lasts all day. It isn't something overpowering either.
Qurita W.
Calumet City, IL
I really wanted to like this perfume but it just doesn't appeal to me. It's stronger than what I typically like its just not for me.
Lama S.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg the smell of it , really amazing , every time i put it on my neck my husband said my smell its very nice , and I'm really beautiful
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back