BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Youiee X.
Eau Claire, WI
Definitely my Favorite Perfume! It Smells Amazing and long lasting. Got to say it's on the Pricey side but worth the investment.
Isabel C.
This perfume it's to stronge and its to light, it's perfect. I love this perfume it's my favorite. I recommend this to everyone.
Juantren M.
This perfume has a soft but loud scent. U can spray it once n it will last all day. It's expensive. U can find it @ saks n macys
Nicole M.
This is my favorite perfume, the smell last forever. The smell is so sweet and fresh. This is been my favorite perfume for years.
Kara M.
Hoboken, NJ
Obsessed! Wear it all the time ;) every time I wear it I get compliments. So beautiful and not overly floral which is also nice!
Michelle H.
Springdale, AR
Flowerbomb smells amazing. I like to wear it more when going out at night. It is kind of a heavy scent, so it doesn't take much.
Zory P.
This perfume smells amazing. has a strong yet almost vanilla smell and lasts throughout the day! it also has a nice floral scent
erica o.
Staten Island, NY
Flowerbomb is the best fragrance in the world. i love it but its super expensive. i still haven't brought a big bottle for myself
Daniella D.
Flower bomb is the bomb it's expensive but worth every single dime I don't even know how to describe the scent but it's so sweet
Tonya J.
Tucson, AZ
I received a free sample and it's one of my favorite scents this Spring. Also, wrote a review on Sephora.com about my experience.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?