BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
My absolute favorite perfume! I've tried their entire line of Flowerbomb products, but the perfume smells the best for some reason.
Natalie F.
College Point, NY
One of my favorite scents! It’s great for a night out. I do think it’s a little strong to wear on a daily basis to work or school.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
The scent is sweet with hints of floral. It lasts all day and you will only need one spray. I switch up between this and Miss Dior.
Raechel B.
Vermilion, OH
It is very close to the male version of the fragrance, but has some floral notes. It is still really spicy and extremely enticing.
Anita B.
Plainfield, IL
One of my favorites! Love love love it. Smells great. Long lasting. I got mine at Macy’s for a great price. Bought multiple times.
Kira S.
I am absolutely in love with this perfume. It works very well with my body chemistry, and I constantly get asked what I'm wearing!
Corina A.
This is my favorite perfume. Its so light and soft so its not overbearing, but it lasts all day. It is definitely worth the money!
Kathia P.
Orlando , FL
The happy fragrance! The one I wear all the time! I love to wear it at all times! My favorite ever and so perfect for any weather!
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
I have died and gone to heaven....lord if they ever discontinue this perfume I will just die...in one word to describe HEAVENLY!!!
Tricia J.
Tacoma, WA
This is a great date night fragrance, but don't over do it! one or two spritzes of this is perfect; any more will be overwhelming.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?