BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Katie R.
My boyfriend loves this scent! I normally like fresher less sweet scents, but this one grew on me. However, I like the oil better!
Doreen K.
I could use this everyday! My mom had it first but I loved it so much, I got my own.Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
April S.
Portsmouth, RI
Wonderful smells lovely. Highly recommend excellent . I feel this is great ptoduct I would love to try any new products thry have.
Sarah D.
Madison, MS
Only fragrance I will use! I am very sensitive to smells and this is the only perfume I am able to wear without getting a headache!
Samantha B.
This is my favorite perfume. It is the only perfume that I ever get any compliments on. Its light and sweet and lasts all day long
Hilary M.
Atlanta, GA
I still like this scent, though some may say it's outdated. It's definitely "younger" than other scents, meaning sweet and floral.
Jessica  P.
OMG!!! This perfume is my go to. It’s pricey but it’s well worth it. You just have to spray it once and it will last the whole day.
Shamika Z.
Augusta, GA
The best perfume.. smells great..get compliments all day. I have the regular version and roller ball. Going to buy the lotion next.
Kait H.
I️ wish I️t wasn’t so expensive. That’s seriously the one and only downfall. This is the best perfume I’ve ever smelled in my life!
Alexa P.
Omg!!! This is my favorite out of my collection. My husband bought it for me for Christmas and I only use it for special occasions.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?