BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
This perfume smells amazing! It's one of my all time favorites. A little goes a long way, so a bottle last me a long time. It's not prohibitively expensive, so I don't mind treating myself when it runs out!
melody m.
Alpharetta, GA
i love this i use it everyday! it is my first time using this product as i love it! super long lasting and it smells amazing. it smells like I essential oil and so nice ! i would definitely buy this again!
Maya S.
Minneapolis, MN
This is literally the best smelling perfume out there. It's not a super strong scent either but just enough to make a difference. Only thing I wish was different is that it wasn't so expensive but oh well.
Tiffany V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this perfume. I’ve had two so far. You can purchase this ay Macy’s or anywhere that sells perfumes. I love the bottle it comes in and the scent is different. Not too strong of a scent and still long lasting.
Kimberly S.
I really like this perfume. It smells really nice and lasts all day! I have a hard time with scents canceling and this one stays put. It smells so delicate and feminine. It is also a scent that you can wear all year long.
Daniela C.
Houston
I love this. This scent is one of those that lasts on my stubborn skin. It has a spice or musk to it, which some may think is too deep, but those are my favorite kind. This is a sexy, night time scent for me!
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
Perfect scent for the winter. Floral but with weight l. I got this as a gift from Sephora. It is very long lasting i highly recommend it. It is a very high end fragrance but i would splurge its worth it
Ashley A.
Daly city, CA
Flowerbomb is my favorite perfume scent ever! I really don’t like floral scents, but this one is so good! It really isn’t too floral like you would expect. I would highly recommend. It’s worth the hype!
Bria C.
Belleville, IL
Let me tell you, if you want attention from the opposite sex this is one to wear! It turns heads and brings so much attention, the smell is sweet and sexy with just enough punch, not overbearing at all
yna p.
jacksonville , FL
It smells amazing!!!!!! it lasts super long, lasts all day! Its initial smell is sweet and fresh. I wear this everyday. Definitely would recommend this to people who like fruity and sweet scents 😍
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?