BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Sasha S.
Bleiblerville, TX
Love the way this perfume smells! I'm not usually a floral person but something about this just draws me in and I love the way it wears on me
Ashley U.
Panorama City, CA
Flowerbomb was my first introduction to Viktor and Rolf. I love the smell-its fresh, clean and not too sweet. Perfect for spring and summer!
Courtney A.
Salisbury, MD
I really love this! It is a great size for the price. It gives you just enough of that light floral scent without being too overpowering. :)
Amanda M.
Burgettstown, PA
OMG this smells so amazing! I feel like it stays on all day and I always get compliments when I wear it too. It's pretty expensive though!
Tahirah M.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume! It smells like heaven literally. I wear it every chance I get. Its a tad bit pricey but definitely worth it.
Angela C.
Las Vegas, NV
It's definitely a splurge, but this perfume is amazing. Don't be fooled by the name! It's really a sweet scent, with a touch of floral.
Misty B.
Cokato, MN
Love! Love! This fragrance. It is my go to scent. I just wish the price was a little bit better. I have worn this since it firsy came out.
Jenny C.
Boone, NC
This is an elegant smell for the sophisticated girly girl. And like the name says it smells like flowers, but without being overwhelming.
Sally M.
Piscataway, NJ
This is one of my favorite scents. It is a little pricey, but I really love the way it smells. I always get compliments whenever I wear it.
Kimberly P.
Callahan, FL
I love Flowerbomb. This product is long lasting and not an overbearing scent. It is a pricey but one spray will last you all day. Love it!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora