BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Angela T.
Staten Island, NY
Love this scent. It's light, floral & airy. It reminds me of a perfect summer afternoon day. Hands down one of my favorite perfumes.
Katie S.
I really like this fragrance. It is a great fall time scent. It's warm and spicy. I always get compliments when I wear this perfume.
Carmeline P.
Brooklyn, NY
I don’t even know where to begin but this perfume is awesome. I.T smells wonderful. I can wear today and I.T last all day/all night.
Mary K.
Lexington, NC
I love the floral scent of Flowerbomb perfume. The oils last a little longer but either way i always get compliments when i wear it!
Margaret M.
San Antonio, TX
Love this perfume. Its very florally, it lasts long. Its is expensive in my opinion, but its worth it if you like name brand perfumes
Kayluh K.
Moreno Valley , CA
My all time favorite perfume. It smells wonderful and it lasts long. Everyone compliments me on my lovely perfume while wearing this.
Linette|Beauty+Style B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The fragrance is amazing!! I love that the scent isn’t too strong but just right. Worth the investment! This is a huge must to have!
Mandy k.
Hanover Park, IL
Love! smells so floral yet spicy! perfect as a fall and winter scent. it's a mature scent but not an old grandma scent, it's perfect
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Kinda of a musky scent in my opinion it smells good but like an older woman's perfume it does smell sophisticated but not my favorite
Monica B.
I heard this was amazing I can't wait to try !! I wish I had a sample of this . I will definitely be putting this on my list to buy !
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?