BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Riane P.
Perfect for all events, not over powering. Light and can mix well with others, (i.e. other smell good hairspray, lotions, body washes).
Kristina C.
Flower bomb is a classic perfume. Rhis perfume is great during the summer or winter. Frangrance last all day long, one of my favorites.
Lourdine S.
I over love this perfume!! once I smelled it at macys I was addicted and it's great for the spring time because it is nice and fruity.
Kendra B.
Nelsonville, OH
I tried this as a sample and now it's my number one pick on my birthday beauty list! It smells great- sweet but not overly saccharine!
Vivian V.
Phoenix, Az
I discovered this gem years ago and I absolutely love it. Pricey but so worth it. It has a scent that is unique and last all day long.
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
I love this fragrance. It has a very unique smell and always get many compliments when wearing it. It is a little pricey but worth it.
Jennifer T.
This parfum smells so lovely!! It's light and sweet. I love that it comes in the classic pump mist bottle. It looks and smells classy.
April L.
Houma, LA
This is my absolute favorite! It's so floral and fresh but surprisingly pleasant! I get constant compliments. When I wear this :)
Grace  V.
My absolute favorite perfume. Smells delicious and is such a warm scent! Only downside is the price. I will probably still repurchase!
Rita M.
Rego park , NY
This scent is really amazing the first time I smelled it I completely fell in love it lasts a long time and smells amazing on my skin
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?