BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Cindie H.
Columbus, GA
Enjoy the slight sweet smell contained in flowerbomb. Subtle without being overpowering. Great staying power. Last long throughout day.
Allison K.
I absolutely love this perfume! It has a soft and subtle scent that is not overpowering. This is my best purchase of 2015! #Bestof2015
Joanna M.
Flower Bomb is the perfect floral perfume. Once it dries up the smell becomes more subtle and powerful. It's a sexy smell. I love it.
Katie S.
I really like this fragrance. It is a great fall time scent. It's warm and spicy. I always get compliments when I wear this perfume.
Jill C.
Bronx, NY
This fragrance is great for nighttime wear,last all night and has a not-to-strong payoff. Always receive compliments when I wear it.
Lama S.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg the smell of it , really amazing , every time i put it on my neck my husband said my smell its very nice , and I'm really beautiful
Becky W.
Littleton, CO
Love this!! It's my favorite, I just hate spending so much lol, but so worth it!! I'm excited to smell the other scents by this brand
Tonya F.
43344
I would give this more stars if I could. This is my favorite smell. Every time I wear this, I get compliments on how great it smells.
Sandi Lynn C.
Springdale, AR
Received this as a gift two months ago and I'm about to run out. It's is the perfect every day fragrance. My husband loves it on me.
Stacy G.
Round Lk Bch, IL
This smells amazing. It is subtle which is rare in a flowery perfume. I absolutely love this. I seriously could wear this every day!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?