BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Eva A.
Laurel, MD
Best perfume ever. Love the flowery smell which lasts for hours. My coworker had it one and I had to get one. I bought it from Macy’s.
Eleni D.
Gaithersburg, MD
It was definitely a splurge because this stuff is not cheap but I love for strong and sweet the scent is. Absolutely worth every penny.
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
I love this fragrance. It has a very unique smell and always get many compliments when wearing it. It is a little pricey but worth it.
Jenny C.
Best perfume I've ever owned. Love the youthful and flower sweet scent. It's feminine mature but doesn't make you feel like an old lady.
Kendra B.
Nelsonville, OH
I tried this as a sample and now it's my number one pick on my birthday beauty list! It smells great- sweet but not overly saccharine!
Lavanya U.
Phoenix , AZ
It is a strong and beautiful scent which lasts a long time on me. But my husband thinks it is too powerful and gives him a headache. :(
Kristina C.
Flower bomb is a classic perfume. Rhis perfume is great during the summer or winter. Frangrance last all day long, one of my favorites.
Sabrina A.
I loved this scent back in college when it was fairly unknown. Now that it is so popular I barely teach for it but still love the scent
Kayla K.
LOVE this scent. It’s pretty pricey, but lasts forever and smells amazing. I purchased it at Macy’s. The scent is strong and different.
Julianne E.
Very light scent, perfect for spring. It's not overpowering and every time I wear this people stop and ask me what perfume I'm wearing.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?