BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Jessica C.
I absolutely love this fragrance and the fact that it also comes in a hair mist is a plus plus!!!
I always use this for special occasions
Feda A.
Orland Park
Smells amazing. Really sweet smell. It is on the pricier side though but does last a limb time. Does not fade after wearing for a while.
Sarah C.
Maricopa, AZ
I’ve worn Flowerbomb since it was launched. It is by far my favorite perfume. I’m not normally a floral gal but Flowerbomb is delicious.
Lauren E.
This scent is THE BEST! It's light and not overly flowery and it smells good in the bottle and on skin. My husband loves this scent too!
heather l.
This perfume smells pretty good but its so over played! I prefer Chanel coco madeumuisl(I know I didn't spell that right lol) way better!
Ashley G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This is in my top 5 perfumes of all time! I just wish it lasted longer. It's gone after about 2 hours on me. I still adore it though!
Sara H.
I absolutely LOVE this perfume. It's my signature scent, it's not too feminine and not too masculine. The scent last all day and night.
Vanessa B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is an ok perfume & like most perfumes it smells different according to your body chemstry,nothing special or extraordinary though.
Kendra B.
Nelsonville, OH
I tried this as a sample and now it's my number one pick on my birthday beauty list! It smells great- sweet but not overly saccharine!
Natasha S.
Vancouver, WA
By far my favorite fragrance!!! It's light and floral, not overpowering. Have repurchased several times and will continue to do so. ❤❤❤
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?