BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Simone B.
What a wonderful perfume. It has a sweet floral scent, if you love flowers, this is for you. I️ always use this perfume and I️ adore it.
Lauren P.
Love this sweet flower smell! Great that it comes in a easy roller ball. Definitely a everyday perfume. Would recommend this to a friend!
Farah W.
I wish I could give this 10 stars best perfume ever. Smells amazing and it last all day. Would definitely get this for family or friends.
jordyn d.
Saint Louis, MO
This scent is so rich, floral, dark and it’s my favorite to wear. I get lots of compliments with it and I feel like it’s super memorable.
Shazia a.
This is by far my most favorite perfume since years. It has just the right hint of floral and spicy mix of fragrance to make heads turn.
Jessica C.
I absolutely love this fragrance and the fact that it also comes in a hair mist is a plus plus!!!
I always use this for special occasions
Camille M.
Huntersville, NC
My favorite perfume!! So nice and flowery not too strong, not too old lady lol very pleasant really love it! Definitely will repurchase!
heather l.
This perfume smells pretty good but its so over played! I prefer Chanel coco madeumuisl(I know I didn't spell that right lol) way better!
Kayla J.
Madison, WI
Loved this! Use it daily! It's expensive but the best! Seriously I don't usually wear scents but I just fell in love with this at Sephora
Sarah C.
Maricopa, AZ
I’ve worn Flowerbomb since it was launched. It is by far my favorite perfume. I’m not normally a floral gal but Flowerbomb is delicious.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?