BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
gloria g.
I was delighted when I tried this delicious fragance, Victor & Rolf transported me to mars!! It has been in the market for last four years.
Sandra B.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh my....this by far the best perfume I've own. The smell is just amazing. I get many compliments everytim . It is worth every penny spent
Ashley H.
Cleveland, OH
Omg!! This smells so heavenly.. I first smelled this in the little sample in a magazine and fell in love! It's expensive but worth it to me
marie clairet a.
fragancia exquisita y atractiva. Su precio no es tan barato pero no me arrepiento. En el amor con este perfume recomiendo el olor es fresco
Rini K.
Dundalk, MD
I love it!!! Very rare perfume . Very different and beautiful. I keep buying and wort stop. Last all day!! I have the hair perfume to!!!!!
MYLAIDY I.
Love this perfume, it's sexy, smells fresh and clean, I just wish it wouldn't be as pricey, other than that my favorite in the world!!!!!!
Farah W.
I wish I could give this 10 stars best perfume ever. Smells amazing and it last all day. Would definitely get this for family or friends.
jordyn d.
Saint Louis, MO
This scent is so rich, floral, dark and it’s my favorite to wear. I get lots of compliments with it and I feel like it’s super memorable.
Shazia a.
This is by far my most favorite perfume since years. It has just the right hint of floral and spicy mix of fragrance to make heads turn.
Jessica C.
I absolutely love this fragrance and the fact that it also comes in a hair mist is a plus plus!!!
I always use this for special occasions
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?