BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
rebeca c.
I love this! I use it daily and get complimented often. The packaging is also so pretty and iconic- it just looks so nice on my nightstand. I also love this layered with Saint Laurent black opium for nighttime.
Nesh H.
This scent grew on me. At first I thought it was to flowery but after spraying it on and seeing how it worked with my body chemistry I was extremely happy. It smells amazing and is long lasting but it's pricey
Hawraa A.
Tampa
I love the smell. It lasts long and has an elegant smell to it! I love and can't leave home without putting it on. Some people might find it strong at first but then it smells amazing and it is perfect for me.
trinity m.
La Quinta , CA
Flowerbomb is my favorite fragrance! There's just something about the smell that makes me feel sexier. It's very long lasting and the smell isn't too strong. The bottle is adorable but it kind of looks like something for a teenage girl. But all in all this product has great quality
Chikondi K.
College Park, MD
A delicious and flowery scent. I love this for everyday wear. It is a very feminine scent that is a little pricier but worth it. I highly recommend this scent to anyone looking for a classic sweet feminine scent.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
This is my sister-in-law’s favorite and she gave it to all the bridesmaids. Its fun, but I dont usually wear perfume because I work in a scent-free medical office. I’m not mad at it, but I wont repurchase it either.
Ashley N.
Grain Valley , MO
This smells amazing!! I recommend buying in a gift set if you can as it will be the best value. Alone it’s a bit pricey. This was my first time buying this fragrance but I would buy it again! Def worth trying!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I love this perfume! I’m not normally keen on floral scents but this one is an exception. It has a sweet, feminine scent. I almost always get compliments when I wear it! Definitely one of my top five favorite perfumes.
Marlie G.
Miami Beach, FL
Currently using this perfume and loving it so far! It is sweet and perfect for a day or night out! I would say that it is strong but good. Also, great that it actually lasts throughout the day!! Recommended!
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
This is a musky flower bomb! Love. I use to love this perfume and somehow I fell out of love with it. I was surprised to see it as #2 in perfume. It's definitely a winter scent and it lingers so wear it sparingly.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?