BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...8 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Amanda G.
I literally LIVE for this brand. I’ve gone through two 3.4 ounce bottles. And recently purchased their large 5 ounce bottle. I️ even have the travel sized one that I️ carry in my work bag and apply throughout the day at my job. This perfume is amazingly gorgeous and feminine smelling without being overpowering. I feel like you can shower in it and it never feels overpowering. I always get compliments by people and they ask what I️ am wearing. Three people I️ know even went and purchased it after saying how much they loved the way I smelled lol
Alexandria K.
Seattle
Literally the best scent in the world. It's classy, sweet, sexy, fruity and just a beautiful scent. Literally when I walk into nordstrom that's what the store smells like.. HEAVEN. I'm literally obsessed its my signature scent. Everyone at work has asked me what i'm wearing because they like it too! It isn't cheap but lets be honest but it is worth every single penny. A little goes a looooong way.
Lauren M.
MIAMI
I fell in love with this perfume when it first came out. I was still in middle school, so people said it was too mature for me, but my love persisted.

It’s been one of my most-reached for fragrances ever since. It’s a classic for those who love sensual, floral scents, and it’s hard to go wrong if you’re not sure what to wear that day. It also lasts a while, which I appreciate!
Vicki A.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Flowerbomb is one of my favorite fragrances of all time! I must always have it in my collection. I personally belief it’s worth the price. It’s great for any occasion. My mother loves it too, I had to buy her one as well. This perfume and Burberry Body by Eau de Parfum is a great gift perfume for any one regardless of age. It’s a must have!
Scharmelle Y.
I love this product. I had never heard of it until a rapper put it in a song and I was reading a magazine one day that had one of those sample cards in it and every since then I have been hooked. This is the one fragrance that I repurchase every year and it has become my signature fragrance. I would definitely recommend it to others and that body cream is divine!!
Jessica K.
I decided to splurge and finally pick up the smallest size (1.7 oz) and I have to say I REALLY enjoy the scent. I personally love floral perfumes, my other favorite being Vera Wang's, Princess. That being said, I don't like when it's overly floral so I really enjoy vanilla and floral notes mixed. Flower bomb is kind of a deceptive name because the floral notes are really light and muted. Along with the floral notes, there's definitely a touch of musk (not overpowering though) and patchouli. It's a perfect everyday scent that isn't overly potent. My only complaint is that I don't find the staying power to be too good, after an 8 hour work day I can hardly smell it- and for the price that is upsetting.

Kelly T.
Leland, NC
I have horrible allergies and I am NOT a floral type of person I like sweet scents and woodsy type of scents. But this.. THIS... Is AMAZING. I got a sample through my Sephora order and instantly fell in love with the fragrance. I have continued to look for minis to get and will possibly in the future save up for a full size. This is heavenly. It's like the perfect balance of fresh, sweet and floral.
alicia j.
flagstaff
Flowerbomb is one of my favorite perfumes I have ever used. I got it for my 21st birthday and used it as my "grown up" scent. I felt feminine and girly because of this scent. It wasn't a super sweet floral but one that had just enough depth to feel super expensive. Which it is, that is the only downside to this product. It comes at a hefty price tag I can't get myself to spend again.

If you are thinking about buying this know that it is worth it's value. An investment in a great scent is great! If I had all the money in the world I would bathe in this perfume.

The 3 best pros to this is the longevity, the consistency in the smell, and the little amount of product needed.
Claire H.
Shakopee
I LOVE this perfume!  I have just the smaller bottle just because I wasn't sure how I was going to like it, but I will definitely be purchasing the bigger one when I run out of this one.  It has a very warm scent which brings a lot of comfort, and I get so many compliments when I wear this scent out and about!  My only complaint is I feel like it's not a scent that you can use all year around.  It's definitely a scent that is more towards the fall and winter months, it's not something I can see myself wearing in the summer and the spring.  But this is all around a great perfume and I would highly recommend purchasing this one if you're looking for a good winter/fall perfume!
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
I got this set for Christmas early gift and I will say the packaging is very basic. But the most important is the scent. I spray on my wrist and it doesn’t give the alcohol strong smell. The actual smell does kick in 5 seconds and this lasts all day. The notes are fresh tea, bergamot, patchouli. This is a warm scent and if you love a warm scent, you definitely will love this Parfum.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora