BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Lauren E.
This scent is THE BEST! It's light and not overly flowery and it smells good in the bottle and on skin. My husband loves this scent too!
Lauren P.
Love this sweet flower smell! Great that it comes in a easy roller ball. Definitely a everyday perfume. Would recommend this to a friend!
Camille M.
Huntersville, NC
My favorite perfume!! So nice and flowery not too strong, not too old lady lol very pleasant really love it! Definitely will repurchase!
Alison W.
Denham Springs, LA
This fragrance is my go to for the fall/winter season. I get so many compliments when wearing this. It's not too sweet.. it's just right
Kayla J.
Madison, WI
Loved this! Use it daily! It's expensive but the best! Seriously I don't usually wear scents but I just fell in love with this at Sephora
Feda A.
Orland Park
Smells amazing. Really sweet smell. It is on the pricier side though but does last a limb time. Does not fade after wearing for a while.
Jacklyn N.
One of my go to scents, this is probably my signature scent at this point. The only problem is that the scent fades after a couple hours.
Ashley M.
riverview, FL
I love this perfume it's great for a night out and has a sweet ,floral scent to it . I would like to get the full size perfume next time.
Meaghan R.
This has to be one of the best perfumes I have ever used! It is the perfect scent for fall, and great for people who like spicer scents.
Cassidy B.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this fragrance, I have both the bottle and the roller ball. Fresh long lasting fragrance! I get tons of compliments when I wear it!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?