BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Norrita M.
Amazing! My brother introduced me to this perfume 5 years ago. It is expensive but it is so worth it. I love the strong floral smell!
Misty B.
Cokato, MN
Love! Love! This fragrance. It is my go to scent. I just wish the price was a little bit better. I have worn this since it firsy came out.
Lowryanna P.
Belmont , MA
I received a sample of this fragrance and fell in love with it’s haven’t been able to buy the bottle. Always sold out at the mall I go to.
Tahirah M.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume! It smells like heaven literally. I wear it every chance I get. Its a tad bit pricey but definitely worth it.
Yolie M.
My Gaud, this fragrance is amazing. I love the way it smells. It just gives me comfort and confidence when I wear it. Its a must have.
Jameka J.
baton rouge, LA
This one is in my top 5 favorite scent. I just love this smell and so does everyone that walks pass me. This fragrance make me feel sexy!!
Bridgett R.
Camden, NJ
Best perfume ever. the Snell i deep but also so soft and feminine. Its very classic. There are many notes to this which even out perfectly
Eva S.
Morehead, KY
Love the smell wish I still had some so needing to buy more.cute bottle not to strong a lot of perfume gives me headache this one did not.
Kimberly R.
Downey, CA
Smells great Thor only reason I rate it a 4/5 is because of the price it's pretty expensive and i spray a lot so it only lasts a few months
Joanna M.
This smells amazing..I'm not a owner of a lot of perfumes, but this right needs to be added as well. Thank you for the chance to say this😁
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?