BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...7 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elida A.
Oh wow one of my favorite perfume that smells is so nice and sweet clean an delicious I love it I have many comment about it when I wear it.
Shauna E.
Fort yates, ND
I am absolutely in love with this perfume, it's my favorite, and that says a lot. I try a lot of them, and I haven't ever got tired of this.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
Love this scent! It's my first ever Viktor and Rolf and it's still a staple! I just need to figure out what I did with my bottleBon Bon, lol!
Mellinda S.
I bought this scent in the winter of last year. I still use it today because I feel like it can transition from winter to spring really well.
Lana a.
Completely in love with this perfume! I am so excited that they came up with such an interesting scent. A bit expensive but really worth it!
nikol c.
Seattle, WA
Great once in awhile fragrence. You have to be in the mood for it because it lasts a long time and is a complex fragrence. Not for everyday.
Cori R.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this scent! Both floral yet sultry, it doesn't leave you smelling like a grandma. I always get compliments when I wear it!
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PERFUME!!! It's pricey but it smells AMAZING!!! Whenever I wear it people notice the scent and ask what perfume it is.
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
They really nailed it with this scent. It makes me feel like a luxury girl. I absolutely love it and the scent it's great for night and day.
Cristy H.
Oxnard, CA
I got this as a sample at Sephora and I absolutely love it for nighttime. I feel as though it is too powerful for an every day casual scent.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?