BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Michelle S.
Always get compliment when wearing or asked what I'm I wearing. Stays on all day. Great for both winter and summer months all time favorite!
Kahi F.
Catonsville, MD
I travel store to store that carry this product. This is best i have even smelled. Did i say i love my flowerbomb. This is the perfect gift.
Jules S.
This is a favorite for my mom and I. It is beautiful and so feminine. I promise when you wear this people will ask what scent you’re wearing.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
This is a very sweet and girly fragrance. It lasts a few hours on the skin before you need to reapply. The bottle shape is interesting also.
Olivia A.
You buys should seriously try this or at least get a sample at the mall because I'm telling you this smells so good and is very long lasting
Gabriella C.
I LOVE and ADORE this fragrance. It's a soft floral scent and leaves you smelling so good!! I do recommend this perfume 100%! You'll love it.
Kathryn M.
San Antonio, TX
Great perfume. It is long lasting and stays all day. It does smell like flowers, but not in an elderly way. Only downside is it is expensive.
Ashley U.
Panorama City, CA
Flowerbomb was my first introduction to Viktor and Rolf. I love the smell-its fresh, clean and not too sweet. Perfect for spring and summer!
Avril C.
Butler, PA
This is one of my all time favorite scents. It's sweet with a hint of floral. It's amazing. U should try it. U will love it as much as I do..
Cristal V.
San Jose, CA
This is my favorite scent to wear daily. Its sweet with a hint of musk and vanilla. The scent is not overwhelming and it last almost all day.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?