BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Esparansa N.
edinburg, Tx
Smells amazing!! The bottle is so fancy and will look great in the Vanity. It is expensive but the smell last all day and its just so wonderful
Kate F.
Appleton, WI
Love this scent! Unfortunately I couldn't buy the full size bottle which is a work of art but I'll settle for the small size. Very good scent.
Jennifer Y.
Dumont, NJ
I LOVE this one. I wear it all the time. I have the regular size, travel and rollerball. It lasts throughout the day. One of my all time favs!
Angie M.
Pharr, TX
I personally don't enjoy the powdery smell of this perfume. It smells like baby powder and I don't really like babies so it was a no-go for me.
Melissa D.
Maplewood
I love Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume! It is the only perfume I wear. It's great to wear for any occasion! I highly recommend this product!
Diana G.
W Valley City, ut
This was a gift to me for my Birthday, ever since I cannot Live with out it!! I always get compliments from it too you will not be disappointed
Cindy H.
Brooklyn, NY
A great eau de parfum. Scent stays on all day! I had my hair tie on my wrist while I had the perfume on and my hair tie still smells amazing!
Katie M.
This is my mom's favorite perfume It has a strong smell and lasts a long time. She only needs to use one splash and she is good to go all day.
Rachel A.
Mansfield, OH
This is my favorite perfume! It smells amazing and stays on all day. The price is pretty high but I don't mind paying it because of the quality
Vanessa B.
I love love this fragance. This is my all time favorite fragance. I will be buying a new bottle soon. The smell stays on me even till next day!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back