BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Vanessa B.
I love love this fragance. This is my all time favorite fragance. I will be buying a new bottle soon. The smell stays on me even till next day!
Julianne E.
A great fall scent that is a bit musky but girlie at the same time. It lasts all day and two spritz are just enough without being overpowering.
Alanna O.
Los Angeles, CA
My all time favorite scent, very sweet & feminine, just what I like. Pretty pricey but definitely worth it. The packaging is so beautiful too.
Jaxx D.
i like putting this scent on right after a shower. the smell is a nice mix of floral and flowery that’s warm on the skin and not overpowering.
Katelynn A.
Milford, DE
This perfume is one of my favorites. It smells so good. It’s a bit on the pricey side but I feel like it’s worth it. The packaging is so cute.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Another sexy scent. Want to feel and smell amazing, try this one! I have received many more compliments on this one than others i own combined.
Jandoe K.
Cordova, TN
This. Is . My. Favorite. It's a very feminine distinguished fragrance. I purchased a sample a few years ago and I have been hooked EVERY since
T P.
This scent is soooo sweet, I only wear it on special occasions since the price is so high but I always get compliments when I wear it. Love it!
Amanda M.
Mahwah, NJ
My favorite perfume. The only perfume that I really use, actually. Very light, florally, and feminine. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Jennifer V.
Love this perfume! This is one of my favorites. The scent is beautiful and the packaging is pretty. I get lots of compliments when I wear it.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?