BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Lisa L.
I had a few samples of this and also a small bottle (like a tester) I bought and I just love this product. The price is just right and scent makes me buy it more. I love love this product and will buy for gifts.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Literally the best fragrance I've ever encountered. Sweet and sexy and I get so many compliments on it. Walked into work and coworkers were like "is that you that smells delicious?" And felt like a rockstar. Love it!!
Jailene M.
I love the perfume! the scent lasts a long time! I would say that it is a typical scent from all the other perfumes. A lot of people would like this it’s amazing! I would buy this perfume again when I finish mine!
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Flowerbomb is the sexiest smelling fragrance ever. People will non stop ask you what you are wearing. It is the most beautiful mix of a floral and oriental scents. The fragrance lasr all day without reapplication.
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
This is a great perfume. I typically do not like very floral scents, I go for fruity scents but this one was a nice surprise. I think that although it is expensive, it is worth the money because it lasts all day.
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have never gotten as many compliments as I have when wearing flowebomb by victor and Rolf. Such a sweet, scandalous scent lol. It is a tad bit pricey but definitely worth the price. All you need is a spray or two
Taylor G.
This is my favorite head turning, long last fragrance out there. FlowerBomb is guaranteed to get people asking what fragrance you're wearing. Sweet & spicy, and it goes with so many skin types! Worth every penny
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
I love flowerbomb. I've received so many compliments while trying out this perfume (originally received it through my Scentbird subscription), so I decided to purchase a big bottle. I wear it when I'm feeling fun!
rebeca c.
I love this! I use it daily and get complimented often. The packaging is also so pretty and iconic- it just looks so nice on my nightstand. I also love this layered with Saint Laurent black opium for nighttime.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
The best fragrance on the market right now. So unbelievably good. Expensive but smells expensive and I get so many compliments on it! I turn heads when I wear this fragrance and it really smells good on my skin!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?