BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Tiyique J.
Dorchester, MA
I absolutely love this parfum. I find myself smelling my clothes after wearing this. It is not overpowering but still stands throughout the day
Amanda M.
Mahwah, NJ
My favorite perfume. The only perfume that I really use, actually. Very light, florally, and feminine. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Katie S.
This is one of my signature winter scents. It is spicy and floral. It is long lasting and you are sure to receive compliments while wearing it.
Katie M.
This is my mom's favorite perfume It has a strong smell and lasts a long time. She only needs to use one splash and she is good to go all day.
Lesly B.
White Plains, NY
This is such a beautiful elegant scent! Really sweet so if you don't like sweet scents, stay away. I like to use it for special occasions only.
Kate F.
Appleton, WI
Love this scent! Unfortunately I couldn't buy the full size bottle which is a work of art but I'll settle for the small size. Very good scent.
Liz D.
Tucson, AZ
Light, floral and very feminine. Love it. Use it regularly in my perfume rotation. Is pricey, but one can find it discounted online if looking.
Diana G.
W Valley City, ut
This was a gift to me for my Birthday, ever since I cannot Live with out it!! I always get compliments from it too you will not be disappointed
Kathryn R.
Bremerton , Wa
I've been wearing this perfume for years! Always my favorite go-to perfume. Smells great on just about anyone. Wears nicely throughout the day.
Candace W.
Mayfield Vlg, OH
I know that it's "prime" is supposedly over but it's my favorite scent and I love it. It sits really well with me, it almost smells like a tea.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?